Done.  The driver’s side spark plugs were pretty easy, even easier than the
passenger side, mainly because having the engine raised up made it possible to
get directly on them with a socket and not have to worry about universals or
wobbly extensions.

AC compressor went right back on, took maybe all of five minutes to get it back
in place and the belt and tensioner back to normal.

The car runs amazingly smooth now.  You can’t even feel the engine at idle.

While this wasn’t a small job, it wasn’t bad.  Glad that I was able to
incorporate the two jobs together, as it made it a lot easier.

I still have to change the fuel filter, but I’ll do that tomorrow if I feel
like it.  I’m pretty sure it’s the original as well.

-D