On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 08:26:10 -0400 Dan--- via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Check the archives. I just posted the thermistor info a month or two
> ago.  I can dig it out when I get home.

I checked the archives.

You mentioned on 19 May 2017 in the thread "E300D Breather Re-Plumb"

        Too late.  Done.  I’ll post some pictures of the thermistor
        later with an explanation.  Definitely not brain surgery.

but I find no evidence of a later post on the subject. I tried accessing
the email archive by date, but it would only to back to 17 June 2017. A
later email does not show up with the word "thermistor".

Craig