My only concern would be back-flushing, which might wash the crap caught by
the filter back into the tranny. Perhaps they do good enough a job
filtering the flushed fluid to remove it, but I would worry that the tranny
and cooler would also be filtering and capturing that crap.

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg