There are dozens of vacuum lines on that car. Any one of them is probably
become disconnected or had the rubber connector split or something. I had to
replace a couple of connectors before Craig got it. It's probably got very
little boost as well since a vacuum leak will cause the wastegate to not close.

Sent from my iPhone