On Mar 6, 2006, at 8:47 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:

ChowdaQ would be the proper spelling I believe.
I'm from Maine, born in Caribou, grew up in Falmouth which is right outside of Portland.

I guess this as good a time as any to mention I'm thinking April 29 or 30 for ChowdaQ. I'm still planning on right here in Gardner at the Gardner Heritage State Park since its pretty much universally inconvienient for everybody but me. If I have a house by then we'll have it there. Any dissent from the New Englanders? We're about an hour and a half from Boston or Providence, 2 hours from Hartford, 2 and a half hours from Albany or Portland.

  -Curt

        That's an event I can make it to. I'm about an hour North of Albany.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am