It does have eds but nothing needs to be reset. Just fix the vacuum leak. I did
have one once that had a bad rack position sensor in the IP which caused the
eds to put it in limp mode with no boost. The fix in that case is was to send
another IP I had on had out to get rebuilt, which was cheaper than sending the
IP out that was in the car to get the bad sensor replaced. The other solution
is to get a different turbo or waste gate that is pressure operated instead of
vacuum operated.

Sent from my iPhone