I have the same year truck/engine but only have 9,000 miles on it. It
mostly hauls the fuel barrel to the gas station to fill for the airplane,
and no ethanol fuel is now available only three miles from home.

I have been using M1 with an addition of ASL Camguard to help protect it
while sitting. Camguard is reputed to help protect seldom flown aircraft
engines from damaging the cam due to no oil on it when starting, so I hope
it's doing the same thing in the Ford. I might switch to a lower cost oil
next time though. I change it every year, whether it needs it or not . . .

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg