On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 20:16:19 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
> It's nice but overpriced especially with faded paint and a big dent in
> the door.
> 1990 Mercedes 300SE W126 S-Class with 92k miles
- The zebrano wood trim is glossy except for the trim surrounding
the gear selector.
- Can't really see that in the pictures.
- Power windows work save for the rear passenger side.
- Dirty window switch?
- The AC is weak but air blows hard and heat is fine.
- Hmmmm ... Necessary in Okieland!
- Cruise control does not work.
- Resolder the module?
- (head gasket was serviced at 85k).
- New serpentine belt at 90k.
- Really? It has a timing chain ...
- Ignition can sometimes require a second twist of the key
- Not cranking enough the first time?
- On braking, the driver's front wheel undulates slightly.
- Needs brake disk?
To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/
To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to: