I totally agree with the comment that Ford should have given him a free car
when he retired the Fiesta.  I'm pretty sure that MB still does that for
original owners, this dude should have gone that route with an E-class
diesel (better mileage, more room, more comfort) and then his next MB would
have been free.

Max
Charleston SC