From: Mitch Haley [mailto:mi...@mitchellhaley.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 9:04 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] An oil question

> On August 8, 2017 at 9:48 PM Russ Williams via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Don DON"T DO IT.
> Read these two articles
> http://www.agcoauto.com/content/news/p2_articleid/29
> http://www.agcoauto.com/content/news/p2_articleid/238

Quote of the day, it's like cleaning your air filter by driving on a clean
road...

2. Transmission flushes: Running clean fluid through a dirty transmission
filter, is like driving on a clean road and hoping to unstop a clogged air
filter. When a transmission filter becomes restricted, damage occurs in the
transmission. Flushing may only stir up the debris in the pan and further
restrict the filter. A flush CANNOT clean the filter. A proper transmission
service includes filter replacement on transmissions with replaceable filters.