Just to feed your musings a bit.. one of the semi trailers I have is a 53'
low floor high cube dry van.. it uses 19.5 semi tires [sort of special], is
8'6" wide, and inside height is 9" ft.

Make that work?  Perhaps a couple of "HUUUUGE" slide outs?

The HOA will bitch if you park it in your driveway... I'm sure... ;))