This is what I was wondering about. I see them used for $10-$25k on just a cursory search, price seems to depend on tires, brakes, etc. but that wouldn't be a big deal if the unit is going to be mostly stationary. I guess that "standard" height is probably about as tall as the trailer could be? 9ft inside height would probably put the overall height at 11ft or so? No wait I see 13'6" overall height on some of these, not sure what floor height is. http://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/Kentucky-Trailers-For-Sale/search-results?make=KENTUCKY%7C2312124&type=trailer there appear to be this manufacturers used ones readily available, I guess this is like yours? Some of them have side doors already built in, you could put some nice slides in there, or sliding glass doors, or back another one up to the opening to make a side wing.

I am going to talk myself into this idea... get a workshop space and start building...

Hey Max I wonder if Catherine would mind pulling a trailer up to the barn to start a build-out???

--R