There are two channels that run on our cable system with old programming: METV
and another channel I think is called "Decades".

METV runs most of what you list, as well as a bunch of obscure stuff. I've
watched the Dick Cavett show on Decades a couple of times, mainly due to the
guest he had on. One time it was George Harrison and Ravi Shankar.  It was
pretty cool to watch, and Cavett was a good host, too.

Perry Mason is a staple in our house. I'm betting I've seen every episode at
least twice, but they're still entertaining.  The original Bob Newhart is also
a favorite when it's running.

If you like Lawrence Welk, you'll love this:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/the-lawrence-welk-show/n12318?snl=1

-D