The wife is big into mystery stuff, always has been. She gets Matlock on the
DVR regularly.  When I see it on the TV when I'm walking through the room I do
my best Aunt Bea voice and yell, "Andyyyyy!"

She likes watching the Investigation Discovery channel or whatever it is where
they do the hour long shows on murders and stuff like that.  I refer to it as
"murder porn".

-D