Tank you boyza! I catch it on Saturday evenings occasionally when Martha is not on. I remember my parents would watch it and I thought it was really square. Now here I am... Welk really was a very interesting guy though, apparently a very caring and fatherly guy for all the people on his show, kinda what you saw was what you got, kinda like Mr. Rogers.

--R