Overture, curtains, lights
This is it, you'll hit the heights
And oh what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it

Tonight what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-t8PngHgWY

-Curt

On Thursday, August 10, 2017, 9:40:05 AM EDT, Michael Esh via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Speaking of Saturday morning cartoons, I loved the show that started with all
the characters on stage singing "on with the show, this is it". That's  all I
can remember of it. Foghorn Leghorn, Tweetie, Sylvester, Bugs and Roadrunner
just to name a few. I have fond memories of that time in my life.  That was
probably in the late 60's early 70's?

Michael E. Esh