Kaleb wrote:

"Yep. I am quite familiar with all the welk performers. Perry Mason and Matlock
were big shows also."

Meade wrote:  " My perfect re-run channel would be original Star Trek, Perry
Mason, Twilight Zone, LW, In Search Of, The Avengers, The Prisoner, and Monty
Python."

I still watch Perry Mason!  I love it.  And Meade that's a great list! It looks
like my Netflix list of shows!   Except Monty Python isn't on Netflix that I
have found.  I wish it was I would watch that all the time!  Spam, Spam, Spam,
Spam, . . .

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Don Snook