On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 15:44:56 +0000
Donald Snook via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Kaleb wrote:
>
> "Yep. I am quite familiar with all the welk performers. Perry Mason and
> Matlock were big shows also."
>
> Meade wrote:  " My perfect re-run channel would be original Star Trek, Perry
> Mason, Twilight Zone, LW, In Search Of, The Avengers, The Prisoner, and Monty
> Python."
>

> I still watch Perry Mason!  I love it.  And Meade that's a great list! It
> looks like my Netflix list of shows!   Except Monty Python isn't on Netflix
> that I have found.  I wish it was I would watch that all the time!  Spam,
> Spam, Spam, Spam, . . .
>
> Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
>
> Don Snook
> _______________________________________

Agreed, but I wish they had not eliminated the old radio shows like:
The Shadow
Mr. District Attorney
It Pays to be Ignorant
Major Bowes Amateur Hour
Comics like Fred Allen and Bob Hope
and various musical shows like the Hit Parade and a Hawaiian music show.

You could get routine stuff done while listening to your favorite programs.
TV takes your full attention.

Gerry

---
http://www.avg.com