Those are on the radio classics channel on Sirius satellite radio, at least I
know the Shadow and the comedians are. I especially like those for long drives
like going to camp.Angie falls asleep instantly, one of those old shows comes
on, the music comes up, her lights go out. I'm not sure why she doesn't like
them, she gets lots of sleep...
-Curt

On Thursday, August 10, 2017, 4:20:35 PM EDT, archer75--- via Mercedes