How’s about the National Lampoon Radio Hour?

“For $25,000, name three famous Mickeys.”

(obviously stoned contestant)

“Uh, Mickey Mantle”

“That’s one famous Mickey”

“Uh, Mickey Mouse.”

“Yes, that two famous Mickeys!  Now for $25,000, you only need to name one more
famous Mickey!”

“Mickey Way.  You know, the candy bar?  Mickey Way?  They’ll take that, won’t
they?”

BZZZZZZT