On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 19:08:11 -0400 (EDT) Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> > On August 10, 2017 at 6:59 PM Craig via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote: gauge. How that went wrong and how I
> > might fix it are then the questions.
>
> Step 1: Caig deoxit on the connector at the sensor where you've been
> intermittently fixing it by wiggling it.
>
> Step 2: trace the fault, if deoxit doesn't do it.

Yes, I guess that's the way to do it.

But, as I mentioned in my reply to Max, I need to take some stuff to
Shirley in Albuquerque. So I'll drive it the way it is. Afterall, the
reason I bought this car was to drive it, not to fix it.

Craig