Yes, my response was not clear - no, I sold them so that I would not have
to continue to fix them. I'm trying to put all my time into airplanes now,
hence the new cars to buy me time before I have to work on them.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 7:59 PM, Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> > That's a unique reason for buying an old Mercedes . . . and is the
> > opposite reason of why I sold all of mine . . .
>
> I don't understand.
>
> Do you mean you sold all of your old Mercedes because you didn't have to
> fix them?
>

> Craig

OK Don

for themselves."