On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 21:48:51 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Very difficult. It can only be done with the xentry hooked up.

Changing engine and transmission mounts requires xentry to be hooked up?!

Craig

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Aug 11, 2017, at 8:06 PM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > How difficult is it to change the engine mounts/transmission mount on
> > a W211 ('05 e320)? Do you need new bolts routinely?
> > Additionally, how much should the belt tensioner move about when the
> > enigineis running and the AC is on? It's not noisy but it seems to be
> > moving around more then I remember/would expect.
> >
> > Bob R

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '90 300D/2.5 Turbo            246 kmi
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (the Big Red Van,
                               affectionately dubbed the BRV)
                                       207 kmi
         '07 Peterbilt 386  Bruno      885 kmi      For sale!
                                          Has Cat Platinum Overhaul!
         '00 Kenworth W900  Helmut     943 kmi

Past:    '82 240D/3.0       Bluebell   286 kmi
         '95 E320           Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420           Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc          Emma
         '72 220D/8         Herman     186 kmi