We don’t have Cabela’s in Florida, just Bass Pro Shops, which are stupid
expensive and I don’t believe carry used guns like Cabela’s Gun Library.

I’ve seen some good deals on Cabela’s Gun Library web site, but they’re hit or
miss, and the stores aren’t terribly good about keeping things current or
communicating.  It took almost five days of regular phone calls to finally get
a response from the Cabela’s store that had my gun.  I finally called the
regular sales floor and talked a guy into going into the gun library, finding
my gun, tagging it and putting it in back so it wouldn’t get sold.

Glad to hear you’re healing up, Larry. It had to suck big time being laid up
that long.

And no, Mitch, I’m not going to shoot all 2500 rounds tomorrow….

-D