I’m getting ready to go buy a Walther 9mm PPQ M2 with a 5” barrel in a couple
of days, too.  Then I’ll have to start laying in the 9mm ammo. Youngest son
gets back from his field study thing in AZ in another month and he’s going to
want to head to the range with his H&K VP40, so I need to have something to
challenge him with...

55 years old and he’s already had both hips replaced?  What’s he been doing?

-D