The OM617 had been sitting on the hoist, blocking my garage door for the past
week. I had tried to use a garbage harbour fright dolly, but it just shattered
when the engine was lowered on to it.

I made my own out of a few scrap 2x14 and some 2x6. HF got the trashed dolly
and I got some spare cash out of it. I purchased their 5.25" casters for my
wheels. Once all bolted up, I rolled the thing under the now raised motor and
learned it would slide just over the legs! Dropped it down and pulled the dolly
away. That was totally cool. I pulled the SL out of the garage and grunted
enough to get the dolly, with motor, tucked against the wall with enough room
to pull a car in alongside.

I am happy.

The local show and shine was yesterday. I took Polei, but garnered no awards.
The fellow I sold a Hirschmann to a few weeks back did win the B class
(1980-1999) second place. I got him to sign up when I helped him install the
antenna, which gave him two weeks to make his 560SEL into a very lovely example
of the Marque.

Photos of Polei will be posted to BW.

clay