yesterday when I was driving back from Clumya there were some massive backups on I-26, sometimes this is normal. Anyway, at one point there was a Boxster off in the ditch sideways and astraddle on the right side of the road, launched fairly far off the road. I was wondering how he managed to do that, I figure he was tooling along and car in front stopped short and he had to dump it off the side to keep from rear-ending the car ahead. I guess the nannies were not too helpful. Driver and a coupla other cars were there, the driver, man dressed well, did not look Happy.

--R