She was complaining about my snoring. I tried various mouth prices that move
the jaw forward and those did not work including the one from my dentist. Then
we go to sleep dr, walk in, dr asks if I quit breathing I say not as far as I
know. Wife says yes, they immediately schedule study, and charged me $300 for
that visit.

Sent from my iPhone