*Here is a supplementary bulletin from the Office of Fluctuation Control,
Bureau of Edible Condiments, Soluble and Indigestible Fats and Glutinous
Derivatives, Washington, D.C.:*

Correction of Directive #943456201, issued a while back concerning the
fixed price of groundhog meat. In the directive above named, the quotation
on groundhog meat should read ‘ground hog meat.’

*Bob and Ray*, aka: Bob Elliott and Ray Goulding
<http://www.archive.org/details/otr_bobandray>
A U.S. comedy team active from 1946 through the 1980s. Write If You Get Work
(1975).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOlI-9qNsiQ