  Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 16:19:25 -0500
From: "andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] weenies
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I rented a Hyundai Sonata this weekend and cruised effortlessly at 80
on
I-91 between Hartrod and Hadley, MAe.  I felt secure too, whereas I
wouldn't
want to cruise at that speed in my '83 300TD no matter how great a car
it
is.  I think the technology and  improvements ergonomics makes the
newer
cars inherently safer.

http://mail.yahoo.com