> > fmiser wrote:
> >
> > Anyone know if a skunk will spray if I shoot it in the head?

> Curt wrote:
>
> Yes they will. My dad had the plan "shoot 'em in the head, they
> won't even twitch" and he was right. It took about 5 minutes for
> that stink to permeate and weeks for it to go away...
> Apparently they're holding it in.

*sigh*  That's kinda what I though.  Couldn't be _that_ easy.

> Rick wrote:

> Trap them in a live trap. Sneak up on it with a blanket to cover
> the trap. Take them elsewhere or drown them. No smell.

Hmm.  By the time I did at least 4 of them, I'd either stink or be
good at it!

Does that really work - trap and cover them?  And does drowning
kill 'em without stink? Time to see what
Google has to say...

> BTW, possum ‎and skunk are known to  co-habitate.

I know how to deal with invasive opossums.  A small piece of lead,
about 5.6 mm in diameter traveling super-sonic.