From: arche...@embarqmail.com [mailto:arche...@embarqmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 12:07 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Allen took it in the behind

Tough luck! Glad you didn't get hurt worse, Clay. Keep us posted.
Numbness can indicate damage to the spinal nerves, or even worse, to the spinal
cord. You might want to check on wearing a neck brace until you see your doctor
in order to prevent any further damage if an intervertebral disc has collapsed
or there is a broken neck bone. Drug stores usually have the soft type which
allow movement.

Gerry
redghost--- wrote:
> I was driving to work this afternoon. Five cars ahead of me stopped at the
> intersection, so I stopped as well. Next thing I know, my glasses fly off my
> face, my forehead hits the wheel and and I am all con-fuddled.
> Some granola, hairy legged, birkenstock gal slammed her honda into my bumper.
> I am bleeding from the contusion on my head, she is going into shock and
> calling the cops. Her front end went under my bumper and took out her hood,
> headlights, bumper, and bent the frame and radiator. My bumper is going to
> need a replacement. Might need shocks as well, but the rest of the car is
> just fine.
> The muscles are starting to get tight and pain setting in. Beginning to have
> numbness at the neck and shoulder/arms. I thought there was some slurring of
> speech about an hour after I got hit, but just my perception. I put a call in
> to my medico for an appointment to see if there is lasting damage.
>
> We will see what Insco wants to do to make the car better. I could just grab
> a PnP bumper and do the work myself. But there is cash to be had for the
> repair. Medical will be the greater part of the payout.
>

> 82 300SD
>
> clay

---
http://www.avg.com