So after working for several hours getting the 140 ready to go again, after
working on it I parked it in the driveway behind the kid who blew up his w210
2012 Jeep he now has a bit payment on. The wife and I were heading to town in
it to make sure it did not catch on fire again and I pulled into the gas
station. As I am washing the windshield with the squeegee, I head the aux fan
kick in and it's sounding bad. I look around to the front to see it has been
backed into and the grille/hood is pushed in at the bottom. He apparently
backed into it because he did not see it there.  He did not think it did any
damage and went about his business he says. So it's pushed in and I assume the
hood is buckled a little bit or something as the passenger side will not
release now and I can't get the hood open. This is just great. This kid does
not need to be behind the wheel of anything other than maybe a bicycle.

Sent from my iPhone