Category 1 by the time the eye passes us later tonight.  From a neighborhood
weather station about a block away, we’re seeing gusts to about 40 mph.  More
to come as the night goes on, but it’s weakened considerably, thank goodness.
We still have power, but that could change at any moment as well.

-D (hunkering)