Andrew wrote:
> Strikingly similar to the impacts of a major tornado.  People have
> literally lost everything.

Same actors in all this.  Messed up trailer=duh!!  Trailers wreck easy!
Same seeming poor people with poor BMI.
What might be nice is a video of a guy like Andrew or Kaleb or Dan or
Dwight who does stuff and shows how wrecks are repaired, we assist
each other, we get it done *without* insertion of federal teams of
help.
Dunno - that sort of help is *not* what I want, nor is it the type of
help okiebenz DIY desires, I suspect.
Real people - we do stuff with each other DIY.  Most of the culture is
like us but video seems to want to victimize the same actors.  There
ain't that many victims like typical video makes it seem.
tin.man