Anyone deal with Jabba any more?  I never had any issues with stuff from him, and the abuse was free!

Looks I probably  need to get some new break calibers and roters for the 300CD I went and got before the storm, and get it sorted to flip.  Coupla other niggly little things it needs but otherwise a nice car except for a bit of rust starting here and there. Starts right up on old dizzel fool (except when I run the battery down by leaving the trunk lid open to dry it out) and drives OK except for the breaks.  It needs a throttle return spring as it doesn't want to come back to idle, which is a bit of a thrill.

--R