SWMBO went out to go to work this morning and when she climbed into the '05
320, she said she saw the clock running backwards. Strange, she thought. So she
tried to start it and nothing except for a message on the computer saying the
battery is suspect.
I've never replaced the battery on this. Each time it has needed one, I have
had it in for a service oddly enough.
So is there anything I have to mind in swapping out a battery? This will
absolutely be the newest vehicle I've ever done this on so I can only imagine
that will have to do something, or get something done to the computer after the
new battery installed.
And, what are the chances that the Wii battery under the hood is still OK? I
guess I can just take a reading on it.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone