-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Cathey
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:28 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Project 240D in Oregon

Out shopping I picked up some light bulbs to finish today's job, and
while
I was at it I did a gross test of the 0-60 time.  (One-one thousand,
two-one thousand...)  Roughly 25 seconds, which is in the ballpark for
these.  Having putted around on errands in this thing I must say that
except for the sluggish acceleration it's a fairly pleasant little ride.
Cold-blooded starting, though.

-- Jim