> What do you think it means ... 60A/600A ±(3% +6) ". What is the +6???

Standard rating type for digital systems.  It's telling you that the
accuracy is a percentage of the range the meter is set to, PLUS some fixed
number of LSD counts it may be off by.  +/- 3%, AND +/- 6 counts in the LSD
regardless of whatever
percentage that might represent.

what does the "4000 count" refer to

Also classic.  In the early years, NIX-II (nixie) tube days, the carry bit
out of the last column of the logic
was interpreted as a "1".  (Special [cheaper] display element, separate
lamp, etc.)  This became the
1/2 digit in a precision spec., and was the norm for years.  Later, Fluke
(others?) widened the MSD's
range from 0-1 to 0-3, resulting in a max count of 3999 (4000 discrete
values from the counter chain).
I think they call that a 3/4 digit or something like that.

It's just another way to tell you the breadth of a range.

I just tested out my Fluke 83, and its top count is not 3999, it's 4095.
Not very much different, but telling.
Clearly it's now binary inside and not BCD, unlike early digital meters.
It's possible that the "4000 count"
label has always meant this, I don't have any middle-aged digital meters.

-- Jim