I'm not too encouraged by what happened a few minutes ago. I spun one wheel
while trying to back up onto the concrete pad I park on. Not ice, not snow,
just rain water. It is a slight incline. I couldn't tell you which tire was
spinning. One may or may not have been on the concrete as opposed to the
asphalt beside it. There is very good tread remaining on the Michelins, and
they are the type with a channel down the center for rain. But, I do
recognize that the tires are likely old and they sat in the AZ sun for who
knows for how long. I know with certainty that had there been H2O in any
other state present I would not have been able to park.

Brian
83 240D