I'm getting close to pulling the "good" engine from the 420SEL donor, I have disconnected and pulled everything from the engine bay that might be useful (the AC system still held a bit of pressure!).  I have most of the other stuff knackered too, will finish soon.

Any suggestions for pulling it?  Looks like undo the 2 mounts, get under and disconnect shifter and whatever around the tranny, flex disk, any wires and such, then get the crane on it?  I plan to cut off the front of the frame so it can basically just come up a bit and slide forward, maybe just roll the car out from under the whole deal.

--R