You can do a search for POR15 and get a large number of vendors.  POR15 also has a website - last time I bought a sample pack - 6 small cans (1/4 qt maybe) with several different colors and textures. BTW, it works really good and recently they formulated it to be top coated.  Up til then it was intended to be used under the car without top coating.  Seems most paint won't stick to it without special prep.

LarryT