Well, considering that I don’t work for the School District that’s not really
an issue. I may have mentioned how they went completely down, mainframe and
all, and have no DR or offsite resources.  My former boss did call me and ask a
few things about the systems I used to manage in case he had to bring them back
up himself (my replacement is hardy functional, but that’s a whole ‘nother
story.)

Thank you.

Yes, we were very fortunate.  Another bullet dodged.

-D