You’re being generous, unless the car is really clean.

Being sensitive to your plight after having to deal with the disposal of my
former 2003 S420, I’d say your numbers are a little high.  These things are
like cockroaches around here and they just don’t sell.  I’m not sure whether
it’s the reputation they have for being a PITA to maintain or their lack of
style/design that makes them look like every other car on the road.

During my recent search for a W210 I saw these littering CL in my area.  Almost
as bad as the C class stuff.

-D