A buddy sent me a msg saying that girl who has the maybe Edizzel for sale met a guy online, is moving somewhere with him, and is getting rid of everything and just wants the car gone.  i had sent her a text a coupla weeks ago about it, never heard from her, so just rang her and she said she would get a pic of the trunk and the VIN door  plate this evening and send it to me.  So I can decipher what exactly the car is.

If she is just wanting to unload the thing and run off with this guy, I think some combination of us could help there.  I'll let y'all know.  Could be a cheap beater,whatever it is.

I have an idea the girl might be a bit of a flake, but I'm not sure why...

--R