I'm seeing Andrew in that SL

--R

On 10/3/17 3:15 PM, Dan--- via Mercedes wrote:
Sounds about right. You could get new replacement leather from my guy in CA for
maybe $300, if that.

Silver shows wear really well, which works in your favor.  Nice car, one of the
best years/engines, too.

-D

On Oct 3, 2017, at 3:10 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Here's what the seller replied to my query about his 8/10 car.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 3:26 PM
Subject: Mercedes SL 500
To: r4hcj-6329164...@sale.craigslist.org

I always wanted one of these.  What would it take to make this a 10/10 car?

Thanks,

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/6329164395.html

RESPONSE:

*I would say:*

*New wheels*

*a little body work, stone chips ansd a small scratch from the previous
owner when he removed hard top*

*And if you really needed to a new front seat as they are sporty and the
left side is looking used compared to the other pieces.*