He tries

--FT

On 10/6/17 10:50 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Rich/Floyd is the Lady Gaga of local SC politics.

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I watched the Lady Gaga documentary on Netflix last night, she drives a
sweet blue 300D that I think was mentioned in passing was her grandfather's
car.

She is amazingly talented but seems to be a somewhat tortured soul.

--R