Otherwards around. Dad has a Jeep Renegade which is mostly Fiat underpinnings,
seems to be a good right but we haven't really had it in the woods yet. Much
easier on gas than the Liberty it replaced.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Cute.  Aren't the new Fiats made by
Chrysler?  Or is it vice versa?

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes <