Got the PDR tools today.
Comments:

Kit is reasonably complete, I'll also need some alcohol (empty spray bottle
included in kit), a glass protector panel to slip inside doors to keep the
picks from scratching the glass, a heat gun for warming the paint in sharp
creases, some longer picks in the 30-45" range to reach the bottoms of doors,
and it would be handy to have an airbag door spreader in addition to the
plastic door wedge. The kits on AliExpress have instruction booklets, this one
does not. Plenty of instruction materials on Youtube and I can always buy a DIY
book or two.

Space is limited in the tool bag, but you can cram all the non-pick tools in it
and get it zipped shut if you try hard enough. I even managed to get the LED
line board and a USB wall plug in there. Has a few pockets in the sides to hold
the glue tabs, knockdown punches, hand puller etc. If you use the bag you'll
find yourself digging for whatever is in the bottom of the pile in the bag.

Everything appears to be cheap but serviceable, except the pick tools aren't
polished to a mirror finish and the flat bladed picks have a milled texture on
the sides almost like they're files. Not only would the milled picks take the
paint off the inside the panel, I bet they'd emboss their texture in thin
fenders and it would show through the paint. It'll take some
grinding/sanding/buffing before I'd dare use those things. I haven't tried the
LED line board so I don't know if it'll stick solidly to a car or not, and I
suspect the lighting is inadequate. Maybe I should have bought a set with an
unlit reflecting line board instead.

I guess you get what you pay for.
Chinese PDR picks usually run around $10ea when you buy a set, and I don't know
if they're any better than the ones in this kit. I got ten picks included in a
$125 kit, the nonpick items basically duplicate the $90 sets on AliExpress, and
similar sets of ten picks run $70-100.