> On October 21, 2017 at 11:03 PM Dan Penoff via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> I have a buyer’s account but I don’t see any provision in the search fields
> for closed or completed sales/auctions.

Search allows you to find items you are looking for quickly, without having to
browse through a large number of items. There are two search features in
GunBroker.com:

    Quick Search, accessed by clicking Search at the top of any page
the top of the page. Advanced Search gives you more options for limiting your
search, allows you to select how to search, and allows you to search completed
listings as well as current listings.